iG:Syntax Hiliter v5.0 is now available for download. Its been about two and half years since last release of v4.2 (v4.3 was a bugfix release made next day).
What has changed?
Well, lots on the code front, a bit on the user front. Some of those things are:
- Language file/name cache was not re-building automatically, fixed now.
- Finer control over GeSHi behaviour & code parsing.
- Plugin stylesheet can be disabled if you want to use your own for code boxes.
- CSS & JS assets are enqueued only if they’re needed.
This version sees a major code over-haul, a major re-write/restructuring of the code which has resulted in a cleaner, modular & better performing code. Also the PHP version requirement has been bumped up to PHP 5.3.0. The core code of the plugin would not load if installed PHP version is less than 5.3.0, fail gracefully & show you a friendly notice in
wp-admin about it.
A more detailed changelog is available here.
And here are the download links:
- WordPress Plugins Repo: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/igsyntax-hiliter/
- Github: https://github.com/coolamit/ig-syntax-hiliter
As always, pull requests are welcome at Github. :tup: